Well i just finish reading all the live blog of the long awaiting Let's Talk iPhone! So, what news? Here are the summary what they presented to us.
- New Apps - Cards.
- iOS 5.
- Find My Friends.
- iTune Match.
- Updated iPod Nano.
- White Version of iPod Touch.
- iPhone 4S.
- Siri apps.
Yes you hear me! Only iPhone 4S announcement! No iPhone 5! Oh well, lets get moving.
With this apps, you can make your own greeting cards. You pick the pic, Apple prints it out and even mail it automatically and you'll even get a push notification for when the card is delivered. $2.99 for a card in the US, $4.99 elsewhere in the world.
top 10 features :
- There's notifications, visible from the top by swiping down.
- iMessage pushed to all iOS devices.
- Reminders app, which will bug you when you're near what you need to do.
- Twitter integration.
- Quick access to camera on lock screen and use volume up to take a photo.
- Game Center, updated to add photos of friends, achievement points, friend recommendations.
- Safari updates - strips out all the junk and pulls things into a single, readable page.
- Full tabbed browsing is coming to the iPad.
- Mail updates now, adding rich formatting. Indentation, moving addresses around, flagging them.
Oh btw now you can get wireless iOS updates, no need computer. iOS 5 will officially drop on 12th October!
Basically is a storage for you to store and backup all your contact, calender, document, apps, song, pics and etc and have ability to share across other devices.
Find My Friends
Stalker anyone? ;P Find My Friends can quickly and easily see the locations of those who've opted to share their location with you.
iTune Match scans your library, adds all the good stuff that iTunes has to add, and uploads anything that isn't in iTunes already. You can stream your entire library by just tapping on it, playlists too. It'll cost $24.99/year.
iCloud is free for iOS 5 and Lion users. 5GB of online data free, but you can buy more if you want. iCloud ships on October 12th, iTunes Match goes live at the end of the month, but only on US.
Updated iPod Nano.
What new on iPod Nano?
- Come with 7 new colors.
- Multi-touch display can be displayed with big icons, instead of an array of four.
- Improved fitness experience.
- 16 new clock faces.
- $149 for 16GB and $129 for 8GB.
White Version of iPod Touch.
What new on iPod Touch?
- iOS 5 with icloud.
- White Color!
- 8GB is now $199, 32GB for $299, 64GB for $399. Available on october 12th. PRICE DROP!
What new on iPhone 4S?
- Same design with iPhone 4.
- Retina display.
- A5 chip, 2x faster than before, with dual-core graphics, which are said to be seven times faster than previous iPhone.
- Better battery life - eight hours of 3G talk time. Six hours of browsing, nine on WiFi. 10 hours of video, and 40 hours of music.
- New antenna design - intelligently switch between the two antennas between transmit and receive.
- download speeds are now twice, 14.4Mbps versus 7.2 on the iPhone 4.
- Support GSM and CDMA.
- 8MP camera (60% more pixel, backside illuminated CMOS sensor, five element lens,30% sharper with f2.4. Enabling face detection and 26 percent better white balance.).
- 1080p video recording, image stabilization, with temporal noise reduction.
Well you can now talk with your phone..using Siri..Sound a little bit foreveralone..Well there are few demos like "What is the weather like today?" Siri responds: "Here is the forecast for today." Siri will have ability to search route/location, read your SMS, read up all your calender event and browse wikipedia/dictionary.
iPhone 4s will be available on October 14th! Oh by the way,Infinity Blade 2 will be available on 1st December.
Aurthur Note : No iPhone 5? iPhone 4s not as impressive as expected. In addition, do you think Siri apps will work well in Malaysia? I doubt :P The only thing that can catch my attention on new iPhone 4S is the camera. Now main question is, when iPhone 4S gonna launch in Malaysia?
For those who wanna stream video of the event, feel free to click here.