Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Key Specification :
- 7” WSVGA with 600 x 1024 resolution TFT screen
- 1.2HGz dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8/16 GB internal memory with built in SD slot
- 3.15 MP back facing camera with 720p@30fps video recording
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Android 4.1
Samsung will begin to gradually roll out the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 globally in the beginning of May for the Wi-Fi version and in June for the 3G version.
My Opinion : Hardly see what's the difference with previous Tab 2 7.0 beside some physical changes. The hardware is similar. Worth to upgrade if you're existing Tab 2 7.0? Nop. Unless you're craving for Jelly Bean.