Canon 5D Mark III Key Features :
- 22.3 megapixels Full frame (36 x 24 mm)CMOS Sensor.
- Digic 5+ Processor.
- ISO Auto, 100 - 25600 in 1/3 stops, plus 50, 51200, 102400 as option.
- 61 AF Point.
- Up to 6fps continuous shooting.
- Full HD video with manual control.
- Enhanced Weather sealing.
- 8.11cm (3.2-inch) 1,040,000-dot screen.
- HDR mode with presets.
The Canon 5D MIII will expected arrive on end of March with priced at $3,500 for the body-only and $4,300 as kit with an EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens. Also available at launch, will be Canon's new $630 Speedlite 600EX-RT and its $470 Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT (essentially all the tech of the former, minus the flash itself). Once April rolls around, you'll also be able to get your mitts on the $390 GP-E2 GPS receiver, $850 WFT-E7A Wireless Transmitter, and of course, the $490 BG-E11 Battery Grip (weather-resistant, with room for two batteries.)