UMI X2 Key Specification :
- 5-inch with 1080p resolution
- 1.2 GHz MTK6589 quad-core processor MediaTek
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory with microSD slot
- 13 Mega Pixels back camera
- 3 Mega Pixels front camera
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Too good to be true right? The UMI X2 will cost around $260 (Converted RM780). If you're interested, you can purchase it here.
My Opinion : Cheap! High spec and cheap! However dislike the physical design that inspired from Samsung Galaxy series. I seriously hope china would at least think of their own design rather than just copy. Nevertheless, UMI X2 is one of the cheapest Android phone that par with other competitors. Will you give a chance to try it out? I will anytime for sure!