Here are the spec in "Mint" :
- 4.6-inch (720 x 1280) display with on-screen buttons
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset (MSM8960)
- 1GB RAM
- 13MP camera with (small) LED flash
- 16GB of internal memory, memory card support
- MHL output, NFC and a sealed battery.
There will be a new software feature - ‘Small apps’ that allow you to place certain widgets (such as a calculator or remote control app) on top of existing apps.
Sony will held pre-IFA event on August 29 in Berlin and introduce new Xperia smartphones - the entry level Sony ST26i Xperia J, the LT26ii Xperia SL, which is probably going to be a remake of the Xperia S with a speedier CPU, the LT29i Hayabusa with its 13MP camera and a 4.55" HD screen and the Snapdragon S4-based LT30i Mint, which also sports a 13MP camera and an HD display.
So what do you think? Love the design and features? For more image and previewed, hit the source button.