Nikon 1 AW1 Key Specification :
- 14 megapixels
- 1″ (13.2 x 8.8 mm) CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 3A Imaging Processor
- ISO 160 - 6400
- 3" LCD with 921,000 dot resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (60i, 30p) video recording
- waterproof to 15m, shockproof from 2m
- Lithium-Ion EN-EL20
- 114 x 72 x 37 mm
- 201 g
On the glance of the spec, The Nikon 1 AW1 features similar underlying to the J3. The 1 AW1 includes built-in GPS, altimeter and depth gauge, and its pop-up flash is also waterproof. The camera includes three modes that attempt to optimize underwater photographs.
The Nikon 1 AW1 will cost around $800 with 11-27.5mm lens and $1,000 with the 10mm f/2.8 added to make a two-lens kit.