Nikon D7100 Key Specification :
- 24.1 megapixels
- APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm) CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 imaging processor
- ISO 100 – 6400, Lo-1 (ISO 50), Hi-1 (ISO 12,800), Hi-2 (ISO 25,600)
- 51 Number of focus points
- 3.2″ Fixed LCD Screen
- 1920 x 1080 (60, 50, 25, 24 fps) video recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Equivalent water and dust resistance to D800/D300S
- Lithium-Ion EN-EL15 rechargeable battery
- $1,599 (RM4800 after converted) With 18-105mm F3.5-5.6 VR lens/ $1199.95 (RM3600 after converted) body only
The Nikon D7100 will be available starting in March 2013. Additionally, the new MB-D15 battery grip will available too on March 2013. Pricing still unknown.
My Opinion : Newer sensor, newer imaging processor, better video, more focus point and here what we got, Nikon D7100 as to compare with it previous brother, Nikon D7000. What more? It doesn't have the AA filter like Nikon D800E :D It is time to get D7100 for those who still using entry level DSLR. It might be good buy too changing from D90 to D7100.