Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Key Features :
- 20.2 megapixels.
- CX format (13.2 x 8.8 mm) CMOS Sensor.
- ISO 100 - 25600.
- Fixed Carl Zeiss® Sonnar T 28 – 100 mm F1.8 - F4.9 lens.
- 3" Fixed WhiteMagic TFT LCD screen.
- 1920 x 1080 (60, 24 fps) video.
- Lithium-Ion NP-BX1 battery and approximately 330 shot.
This is first Sony compact can capture Raw files. It's also the first Sony compact to feature the company's 'WhiteMagic' LCD technology, promising a brighter or lower-power display. The RX100 will be available from July at a price of around $649 (estimate RM 1950).
A pretty good alternate for those who don't want to get interchangeable lens.